Priceless.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
walking into lowes and asking were the leaf blowers are ( its 15 outside) and the responce form the worker, " isle 3, do you have leaves?"

Thats to funny, i had a similar encounter. Kinda....My gas blower could not be adapted to do the leaf blower trick.. So when i bought mine about a month ago, the gentleman said "Huh, I use mine to blow my snow too. Some people are plain stupid to spend money on a snow blower". I had to laugh.... Then i told him what i was using it for, and that I was one of those "plain stupid" people that bought a 30" Troybuilt snowblower from the very same store..
I could picture him out there blowing his driveway, wind and snow blowing back in his face... LOL

get this one,
My wife and I walk into a local large chain store looking for an ATM for cash.
We come across a young lad working and ask him "if he knows where the tyme machine is"
He looks at us very strangely and says "sorry we don't um sell those here"
This was about 5 years ago and I still crack up laughing every time I think of it.
One of those moments where you had to be there!

jbbcd said:
get this one,
My wife and I walk into a local large chain store looking for an ATM for cash.
We come across a young lad working and ask him "if he knows where the time machine is"
He looks at us very strangely and says "sorry we don't um sell those here"
This was about 5 years ago and I still crack up laughing every time I think of it.
One of those moments where you had to be there!
A Tyme machine is a Wisconsin thing for those of you in Rio Linda...Take Your Money Everywhere...an ATM to the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.