Profile film, with fire!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed that. The kid did a great job making the video. Didn't look like an ad to me but rather an example of how fire plays another role in your environment.
Good luck with your pottery!

Kid did a bang up job! Hope it gets an A+

Nice piece and I enjoyed the heck out ot if! ;-) I also enjoy seeing your work posted. I hope to see you at a fair someday.

I too would say he did a great job on the video. It even educated us on what you do. Very nice!

Awesome !! You're a good guy, AP !!

OBTW

[youtube]http://youtu.be/t-idDbIfGvw[/youtube]

Well AP...one can clearly see your "passion" for pottery in the vid.... :)
The kid did a great job....thanks for sharing it with the us....
Cute ahccent..... :lol:

Nice video...looks like it belongs on New Hampshire Crossroads or Chronicle. You need a pizza oven built into that kiln somewhere.

Thanks all. Ya, Jon- I know someone that did that. For me that just means I get to use it every 3 months when I'm too busy to use it anyway. By the way- I honestly haven't forgotten about those boxes. I've been too busy making commissions to make stuff that really wants boxes, but the winter is time for me to make stuff I just want to make.

Excellent topic, excellent description of what you do and how you do it, excellent video phasing and also pleasing background music. The music set the tone, your words ran with the music. A+++ all around. Might want to look into submitting this to your local Chamber of Commerce or Arts Council for advertising.

Still tapping my toes here from the music. :)

Very interesting video and very nice pottery! I really like your creations Paul great work!

Ray

Nicely done production. I wish there was some video of the kiln going wide open, with the flames out the stack and all. I still want to see it in person some time.

Adios Pantalones said:
with more fire

now we're talkin, first one was a bit of a tease :coolsmile:

Cool man! Thanks for sharing both of those vids. He did an outstanding job on the videos. Tell him I said, "Nice work. You da man!" Thanks again.

Oh, I am illiterate in Spanish. So I had to go to bablefish to translate Adios Pantalones. Yes, I am that illiterate in any other language! :lol: I won't ask why you came up with that one. :lol: I'll leave it at that. :lol: Hey, is that you on that tricycle? Nice riding.

I love the flames out the Chimney!

I was impressed with the quality of the video and I learned something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.