ProPellet $186 a ton plus tax p/u in Brookfield, Ohio 44403 or Andover, Ohio 44003 ****Pellet Pig B

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
I also have them for $190 a ton in Painesville, Ohio 44077. Ohio does have sales tax on pellets 6.5%. These are ProPellet and have been stored 100% indoors. I do see this price lasting for while.

Mention Hearth.com in the Brookfield Store and I will include a special gift (The Mountains will be blue).

Eric
330-448-0300

kinsman stoves said:
......and I will include a special gift (The Mountains will be blue).
Eric
330-448-0300

Oh man, that's COLD Eric! ;-P

wow great price and the pellets keep getting cheaper & cheaper

smilejamaica said:
wow great price and the pellets keep getting cheaper & cheaper

Just remember a few years ago when pellets couldn't be had for less than $250 for crap, and good ones were up near $300.

Buy as many tons as you can store (safely) for the future, IMO.

For those prices, if I burned pellets, I'd seriously think of putting up a shed in the back yard for them. When pellet prices go back up you can always store lawn crap in it.

Matt

Here is nothern michigan we have the pro pellets for 185 a ton after that 25 dollar off thing at tsc.....I'm going to get a couple tons here this coming weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.