Pump Flange

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Nov 11, 2008
Canada
I have to drain down my boiler to replace the pump that circulates the water through my oil boiler and back through the wood boiler . This pump is running once the boiler reaches a certain temperature . It seem to be running most of the time the boiler is fired up . It makes a humming noise now and then but other than that works fine . I was thinking about installing a couple of valves each side of the pump . My questions are would a Grundfos BRZ flange 1-v set 1-1/4'' 519757 be ok for this ? If not what would be a good set or type to use ?

mikefrommaine said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-IPS-Webstone-Isolator-Pump-Flange-Valve-Pair-40404-/230683603110?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b5d070a6#ht_1827wt_922

I like these.

I'll second that.

Attachments

• Webstones.jpg
    Webstones.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 264
I have used the webstone flange-valves. They are sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.