Puppy.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
puppy.jpg Here are puppy growing up...Miss Ellie. Aka chopper. Blue healer and pit bull mix. It is a breed that is catching on for a lot of reasons.

Sorry J but that is not a puppy,it is a person she already has her spot picked out on the couch!:)

Gary

Shes got a few spots. One next to the stove the other is on the long couch. She does not like the feel of leather so we got a quilt on the other one for her. She just caught the to pillows together and that was good enough. ;lol

She looks like a sweetie !!

I just cover the whole leather couch with a quilt, and call it day ;)

Reactions: smokinj
She looks like a sweetie !!

I just cover the whole leather couch with a quilt, and call it day ;)

We have two leather couchs and this is something she normally will not do. Thats why we took the pic. She found a way to make it work for her.

Ok , J iam curious whats the reasons for this breed that is cathcing on

Ok , J iam curious whats the reasons for this breed that is cathcing on

Very mild timper. Very loyal and herds the cat...;) She's got a great nose (Very strong watch dog) If I am not at home she's ready to fight if any strangers come around. She is her Mother dog for sure.
I think she only likes me because I give her those bacon treats everyday.

Reactions: Shadow&Flame
Shes got a few spots. One next to the stove the other is on the long couch. She does not like the feel of leather so we got a quilt on the other one for her. She just caught the to pillows together and that was good enough. ;lol

You sound like as big a softy as I am. Good lookin' pooch. My favorite people are dogs.

Very mild timper. Very loyal and herds the cat...;) She's got a great nose (Very strong watch dog) If I am not at home she's ready to fight if any strangers come around. She is her Mother dog for sure.
I think she only likes me because I give her those bacon treats everyday.

Hell, if people give me bacon every day I like em too....:)

Great looking little lady there....

Hell, if people give me bacon every day I like em too....:)

Great looking little lady there....

If I run out of bacon I bet she turns on me. :eek:

Reactions: Shadow&Flame
Great looking pooch...I agree with AP...I like animals more than I like most people...<>
Don't judge....you all feel the same way, I feel it....;lol;)

Reactions: smokinj
Status
Not open for further replies.