Purchased Quad Mt Vernon today!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smoke show

Been researching pellet stoves about 6 months now and finally did it today. $4800 installed, hearth pad, vented up through second floor(approx. 26 ft), exposed vent painted black and 1.5 tons softwood pellets.Install preview scheduled for july 14th and install set for the 28th. I gotta say all the east coasters on here had me worried, but there seems to be no problems here getting stoves or pellets. Thanks to all for the great information here.

Congrats dude! I did the same. I found a leftover 2007 with updated wall unit and control board. I'm really pumped. Probably won't need it for a few months but now have this to look forward to. Congrats! Time to get the pellets!

You two will not be disappointed with the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.