Quadra Fire 2000 info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

chichas

Dec 9, 2013
Free State of Idaho!
I'm looking for stove for my downstairs and came across someone selling a Quadra Fire 2000. I can't find any info about it online but from what I can tell it was made in the mid 80's. Looks to be in good shape but I want to know if this thing can burn for 8 hours or more.

Thanks! Weird that I didn't see that in my search. Stove I'm looking at is in far better shape but the folks selling it know nothing about it and are trying to get $1K for it;lol. Never going to happen. But for 300-400 bucks it might if I can get an 8 hour burn out of it. Just looking for info as to if that is possible.

I'm looking for stove for my downstairs and came across someone selling a Quadra Fire 2000. I can't find any info about it online but from what I can tell it was made in the mid 80's. Looks to be in good shape but I want to know if this thing can burn for 8 hours or more.
I just saw your post from several years ago.
I've been offered a Quadra fire 2000. Did you end up buying that stove in 2018? And if so, how has it been?
Thanks!!

Hi! It looks like they were last here in 2018. They had a Blaze King, so they probably didn’t buy the quad.