Quadra -Fire Delayed!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNeck Wrangler

Jun 6, 2008
"The Alton Bog" Maine
I ordered a Classic Bay 1200 on June 4 and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery. I spoke with the dealer and they said to add another 2-4 weeks to that. I'll be happy as long as I get it before winter.

I'd stay on your dealer. Call them in 2 weeks if you don't hear from them, and then call at least once a week after that. Be polite and say you're just calling to make sure your stove is still on schedule for the end of August. This is going to be one of those years when your local dealer will be so short of product and manpower that they're likely to put off the customer who never calls in favor of the one who is sure to call asking questions.

CB1200 said:
I ordered a Classic Bay 1200 on June 4 and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery. I spoke with the dealer and they said to add another 2-4 weeks to that. I'll be happy as long as I get it before winter.

I hope you didn't buy yours in Bangor.

Heard today from dealer to expect my stove closer to October now. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.