Quadra fire stove price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coobie

Jan 20, 2010
southern michigan
I am going to sell my 7 year old quadra-fire 1200 classic pellet/corn stove with gold package.What would be a fair asking price?Thanks,coobie.

$600 maybe? If you wait until the tax credit is done with, maybe $900-$1000? Im first to give an opinion, so let the slamming begin! ::fires a starters pistol::

I don't think you're far off, Franks, maybe a little high. I woulda said $400-$500 if I was first. OTOH, if it was mine, and I was selling, I'd prob'ly ask $1700.

coobie said:
Thanks for the replies.I guess I will list the stove on the local craigs list with the pipeing for $600.coobie

Might be better to start a little higher. Most want to dicker on the price anyway. I sold my bigE for $850. I listed it for $950 but I really only wanted $800.

Status
Not open for further replies.