Quadrafire Control Box installation Instructions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineman30

Feeling the Heat
Jul 9, 2010
Northeastern Oklahoma
My bro-in-law just pick up a used Classic bay 1200 that had a bad control box. It was the old grey one from 2001 and i opened it up and it had a pretty good scorched mark on the board and plastic case. He found him a unused clear control box without the installation instructions. The date on the board is 2009 and its i think the last 3 numbers on the part is 205P. I was wondering what the wires are for and the correct number to set on the dial. I do remember seeing someone uploading a detailed picture of the installation instructions but i just cant find it. Thanks ahead of time....

Lineman30 said:
....but can anyone tell me what the 2 wires are for? Are they for grounding purposes? He showed me a picture but I hadnt had time to go look at it.

If you can post the pic of the board w/ the wires in question, someone might be able to figure it out.

There is the wire harness of sometime i have question about. Does anyone know or where or what it does?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 477
Not a clue! I sure don't see any place to plug banana plugs in at!!!!! Put it in the spares bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.