Question for Harman dealers.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadking88

Feeling the Heat
Jun 20, 2011
central Maine
I bought a Harman from a dealer http://firesidestoveshop.com/...
it's a p43,i bought it paid for it and ordered the trim kit as well as the louvers...
well they came and installed it without the louvers..
ha said they were back ordered?????
well it's been going on 6 weeks now....
is this a hard item to get or is this dealer jerking me around...
i tried emailing harman direct with no replies from them...
so far customer service seems to suck with both the dealer as well as the company itself!!!!!
thanks for the replies.......

yeah it was a sub contractor they hired..
he did a great job, but gary never gave him all the accessories i ordered..

From the few people I have talked to about Fireside Stove Shop and from my own experience, I have no reason to believe that they are being dishonest with you. Gary and Donna have been selling Harman for over 25 years. The louver appears to be strictly decorative so if you were that concerned about it you could have witheld the amount you paid for the louver from your payment after installation. If you have already paid in full you could ask to be credited for the amount you paid and ask for them to call you when they come in and you could try searching elsewhere in the meantime.

well after some investigating, i found some mixes opinions about their cust service..
my brother had a buddy that had a problem with a new stove ignitor or auger and gary told him
"your a pain in the ass" direct quote..
he even threw him out and told him don't ever come back to my store..
so far i had good experience with him, he even let me pay lay away plan...
it just sucks getting the run around..
i don't believe that harman is out of stock on this little item..
decorative or not i paid for it and i want it.....100.00 bucks for this add on.......

i tried emailing harman direct and never got a reply from them...
just tried calling fireside again no answer...
they must have caller id..lol
next closest dealer is 30 miles.....
there are a few harman dealers on this forum...
maybe one will know or have pc in stock..

http://local.yahoo.com/info-10422478-fireside-stove-shop-auburn

just got a call,.... finally it came in....yeah.......
can close thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.