Question on Greenwood Aspen Outdoor Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chase2378

Jul 30, 2008
NJ
Hi folks, new guy here. I. like lots of folks are looking for a way to reduce my potential heating bill of $ 8,000 this year. I heard about the Greenwood Aspen Boilers and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this unit? The price I was quoted was $ 10K + installation. Are they efficient? What about smoke? And how much wood do I need to use it thru our NJ heating season? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Chase

Nothing detailed on the ASPEN yet...it looks like the eClassic, but not much available on that system either. My dealer said he sold 18 Central Boilers in June, but not a single eClassic. I like the fact that GW only produces the more efficient, cleaner models - I would also like to know more about the Aspen too.

The one E Classic owner on this board that I'm aware of is apparently pretty happy with his preliminary tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.