R.I.P. Paul Birnstihl

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STOVEGUY11

Feeling the Heat
Feb 12, 2008
SOUTHERN CT
This is an email that Hearthstone sent out to all of their dealers. Paul was an amazing person with a passion for this industry. I just saw him a week ago and I am deeply upset by this news.

Yesterday, while playing Golf in Florida, Paul Birnstihl had a massive heart attack and passed away.

Paul has been a fixture in this industry for many years and a key figure in HearthStone’s success. He will be missed as a friend, colleague and mentor by us all. Diane B has promised to keep us informed as to the memorial celebration of his life.

In my 14 years with HearthStone, Paul has been a stable, loyal friend of integrity to me personally and everyone in our industry, customer, supplier or competitor alike.

:down:

Too bad, he was always full of energy and helpfull. He will be missed through out the industry !!

never had the honor of meeting the man , though i know the name. the hearth industry has lost a great one. speaking for Englander Stoves, we will mourn his passing and send our condolances to the family of this fine gentleman.

Personally, comfort is knowing when heaven is reached we now know there will be a warm comfortable Hearth awaiting.

he was a great man and a great friend he will be sadly missed buy all who had the pleasure to know him!

Yes, Paul will be greatly missed and thought about. Paul could always bring a smile to your face without even saying any words. Paul always made you feel important and he was always interested what was going on in your life. It was always a pleasure having a conversation with Paul, and not to mention his annual dinner's during the Tent Sale at The Chimney Sweep Fireplace Shop were always the best. The late nights out on the patio after the Tent Sale with Paul around were always a joy, no one could tell jokes, stories or bring such joy to a crowd than Paul. He was a great person and will truly be very missed.

Services: Calling hours are Sunday 1/11 from 2 to 6 at Douglas and Johnson funeral home, 214 main St, Salem NH. Fineral services will be Monday at 11 a.m. at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Heart Association, 2 Wall St., Manchester NH, 03101

Status
Not open for further replies.