Ravelli Motherboard replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Emmas dad

Oct 24, 2021
Pobox529
I have a ravelli Francesca pellet stove. We had a tree come down and leave our house with an open neutral. Among other things, this took out our motherboard in our pellet stove. I have ordered and Installed a new motherboard but I am not sure how to get past the Initial screen. Wondering if I may end up over my head if I do. Anyone have any experience with this?
Screen just says "ricetta off" and beeps continually

Should have had a Tripp Lite in line with it and it would have saved your original board. While I know zip about your unit, I have to ask, did you ground yourself to the stove physically when you replaced the board? Mother boards like computers can get screwed up from stray static electricity. I always ground myself physically to the stove body when fiddling with the board.

I have a ravelli Francesca pellet stove. We had a tree come down and leave our house with an open neutral. Among other things, this took out our motherboard in our pellet stove. I have ordered and Installed a new motherboard but I am not sure how to get past the Initial screen. Wondering if I may end up over my head if I do. Anyone have any experience with this?
Screen just says "ricetta off" and beeps continually
Hi,
I just changed the motherboard of my ravelli Olivia. Same thing happened... Do you have found a solution?
Thank you !

Hi,
I just changed the motherboard of my ravelli Olivia. Same thing happened... Do you have found a solution?
Thank you !
Sorry, no help on this site. I have reached out to my local ravelli rep who has ordered me a new board and will come and install it. I have been waiting about 6 weeks and they still don't have the new board. I don't think I will be getting my pellet stove back this year. once they have the part they are like 10 weeks out for installation.