Ravens..Steelers..Bengals

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN BOY

Minister of Fire
Sep 20, 2012
Western Mountains ,NC
Well after steelers lost to the Brownies and the ravens squeeked an OT win at sandiego . The steelers will need a miracle. Bengals are looking pretty tough , putting up lots of points this could get interesting for this divison.. Iam along time Ravens fan but Joe and the Offense better start putting up some points

Steeler's UGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Hoping for a turn around and a Wildcard birth at this point!

Big game with your boys next weekend!!

Steeler's UGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Hoping for a turn around and a Wildcard birth at this point!

Big game with your boys next weekend!!
Me too, unfortunately I believe the season is over. They were pathetic sunday, to say the least.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Just consider fellas, what if you lived in MI? Certainly a no for Detroit. Green Bay is the team for us.

Well we know we can't pass unless Rothlessburger is the QB.
Can't protect the QB, that's why Ben & replacements are injured.
Haven't been able to run consistently since "The Bus".
Defense not getting turn overs like past teams. 1/4 a step slower. Harris has no impact.
No Polamalu & he's not coming back as a young man.
It's "Re-build" time again.

Tomlin has some work to do, he inherited a top notch middle aged team in their prime, now they are old.
We'll see what type coach he is. His team to rebuild now ;)

I look for Cleveland to be the division champ to beat in a year or 2, (If they can keep the same coach for more than 2 years)
Steelers & Ravens had their turn at the top & are getting old.

Bengals just seem to have some cloud over their head. Some great teams, just tons of bad luck & poor decisions.
Not sure if it's the ownership or the coaches.
Next year is their chance to win the division, short window opening for them.

Raven, this is their year to go. If they don't make it, don't think they'll be back next year with the strong dominating defense.
They match up poorly against the Patriots & Texans, this year might be their last chance. (Team was built to beat the Steelers, to specialized.)

My AFC North division review ;)

Reactions: JOHN BOY
Great points Bogeydave...We shall see about the brownies, new ownership, most likely a new coach next season, lots can change. They have the D set up perfectly for the 4/3...I figure the new regime will switch to a 3/4 and have to reconfigure once again. I will have to move if the Browns get better than the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.