Re: Contributing to my cat's juvenile delinquency

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
Figured I would post this here since Harry S Truman was in front of the hearth . . . and it is a bottle of Woodchuck Cider.

Truman is a Manx/Maine coon . . . hence no tail so he can . . . and frequently . . . sit like this in the "panda" pose. I added the Woodchuck for fun.

In one shot it looks like he is about to pass out . . . or up chuck.

Attachments

• 599076_4248796331299_1772535460_n.jpg
    599076_4248796331299_1772535460_n.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 165
  • TrumanWood2.jpg
    TrumanWood2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 209
  • TrumanWood3.jpg
    TrumanWood3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 156
That is classic Jake. Probably should be entered in a photo contest. I like the first one where he is looking at the bottle:)

I think I should caption the third one over.

"I don't always drink hard cider, but when I do it's always Woodchuck. Stay thirsty, my felines."

Maybe the caption should read something to the effect of, "Well, OK, I've posed for you to take your silly picture...now when the hell are you gonna pop the top on this bad boy for me?"

Maybe the caption should read something to the effect of, "Well, OK, I've posed for you to take your silly picture...now when the hell are you gonna pop the top on this bad boy for me?"

Hmmm . . . knowing Truman . . . if I had done so he probably would have figured out a way to down it in two minutes flat. You should see him when I'm eating yogurt . . . loves the stuff.

looks like my cat Tony, but he likes Jim Beam...

Oh, that is a hoot! Don't recall ever seeing a cat sit like that! He sure takes after the Maine Coon side of his family. Handsome, handsome boy.

Oh, that is a hoot! Don't recall ever seeing a cat sit like that! He sure takes after the Maine Coon side of his family. Handsome, handsome boy.

Actually he's got a bunch of both breeds in him . . . I've noticed his "sister" who is also a Manx mix sometimes sits like this as well . . . one benefit I guess of not having a tail.

Funny, I sit the same way and do not recall having a tail. Do you think, if he had pants, he would have that paw nestled under the waist.

Funny, I sit the same way and do not recall having a tail. Do you think, if he had pants, he would have that paw nestled under the waist.

Hmmm . . . I could try putting a pair of pants on him to see . . . could end badly though . . . for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.