RE: Moxie Festival Theme Revealed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMMMM.....Moxieland..... %-P

That's great Jake! Wish we could be there. And we well remember the Open House and your visit. In fact, the wife and I were talking about it about a week ago and then over the weekend our son came for a visit and she had to tell him about all the stuff you brought and how good it was. Yes, we remember. I hope the festival is a success.

It's not just a ME thing, my paternal grandfather from Brockton MA drank it all the time.
I can remeber my grandmother asking us 1-2-3 times with extreme skeptisim if we really wanted to have a small cup of it.

On a side note the official mixed drink of ME is the coffee/milk, Allens coffee brandy w/ a sip of milk, warms you in the morning - keeps you warm when ice drinkin

PapaDave said:
Something's not right here.
Maine has an "Official" soft drink?

Yup . . . and last year there was a big debate in goverment about Maine's official state dessert as some folks thought it should be blueberry pie and others thought it should be the whoopie pie. In the end the whoopie pie was named Maine's official snack and I think the pie became Maine's official dessert . . . and yeah . . . typical government in action.

"soft drink"....hmmm, aint nothin "soft" about moxie....tough as nails, hairy like sasquatch...all that kind of thing. That weekend is my wife's b-day weekend, i dunno if she'll want to go to the fest, but I will try to trick her into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.