RE: This may interest some of you old time chainsaw fans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. I wonder if he's related to the Pelletier's on that American Loggers tv show.Same neck 'o the woods too I believe.

Thistle said:
That's awesome. I wonder if he's related to the Pelletier's on that American Loggers tv show.Same neck 'o the woods too I believe.

LOL!!!! faster with the keyboard!

taxidermist said:
Thistle said:

LOL!!!! faster with the keyboard!

Must've been that can of 5 hour energy I gave the hamster running that wheel inside this contraption.He'll probably crash before lunch now.... ;-P

Guys there are so many Pelletiers in ME. Heritage traced northward towards their French (or Frog as Grandfather reffered to them) brethren. Gotta love that French-Millinocket Dialect Eh?
Lot's of Libby's as well more from the original southern settlers of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.