Ready to go!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxpellet

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2007
Bronx, NY
Cool damp day here in the Bronx,
so I fired up the stove and make sure all is working order, Put in a half a bag of Okies and let her rip for a few

Attachments

• bx2.jpg
    bx2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 539
  • DSC_0074.jpgbx.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpgbx.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 516
Looks nice. I had mine going today as well. Is it alright to burn your flame that high, do you normally burn it that high?

Nice!

But I am not going there just yet! Windows are still open and I am hoping to get to October hopefully!

doublewide said:
Looks nice. I had mine going today as well. Is it alright to burn your flame that high, do you normally burn it that high?

I had it on stove mode, and it only ran about a hour, when it's on room mode the flame will go higher, this will be my 4 season so far so good.

j-takeman said:
Nice!

But I am not going there just yet! Windows are still open and I am hoping to get to October hopefully!

Windows were wide open, I was in shorts and a cut off tee shirt, but what the hell it was a practice run,

wife wasn't home either so it was just a day of goofing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.