REGENCY F2400M HELP QUICK

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegencyNS

Feb 13, 2008
Atlantic Canada
In my haste to get out the door this morning, I forgot that I had left the ash pan open about an inch. I know they say that this can create a forge like burn. The air control is about 80% closed, so I think it will be fine. What do you think?

Go home and shut it down. My home is a big investment...

And thats why I have a note on the inside of the door that I leave by.(are the stoves ok?) I hope everythings turns out ok. Are their any neighbors you can call?I have left the air wide open with a full load and left for work on my i2400, came home and slapped myself.Hence the note.
Rusty

Well, I had my father check it out and everything was fine. I only get 4 hr burn times anyway so by the time I wouldve' gotten home, it would've died down. The air controll was closed most of the way anyway/

Status
Not open for further replies.