Replacement for Weso "Kalte Hand" removable handle/lifter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Peter S

Oct 26, 2020
Woodstock NY
Hello,

I recently moved into a house with a beautiful Weso HSK 125 stove in good working order. It is missing the "Kalte Hand" removable handle that the manual mentions for operating the fire chamber door, ash pan door, and shaking grate. The manual has an illustration of the handle so I have a sense of what it looks like, but without seeing it more clearly/fully, I'm not entirely sure what to replace it with, as there don't seem to be replacement parts available for these stoves any more.

If you've got a "Kalte Hand", could you share a few photos of it here? And if you've successfully replaced a "Kalte Hand" with some alternative, could you please let me know what you used?

Thanks!

Peter

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.00.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.00.33 PM.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.28.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.28.16 PM.png
    393 KB · Views: 171