Replacement Harman Ignitors

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bank

Feeling the Heat
Nov 27, 2008
S. Maine
Going on my 4th year with the original Harman Ignitor and while I don't want to jinx myself, me thinks it could go this year and I would like to get one and hold it as a spare. I found the replacement number for Harman as 3-20-677200. Does anyone know of a cheaper or generic replacement for this part and where to get one. I looked online and everyone had it at $99. Go figure.

That's the going rate for the igniter.
Mizewell get one now, cuz next year they'll be $109...
It'd sure be nice to know who makes the induction coil
for that component...Probably get that for under $50...

Thanks DAKSY, that's what I figured!

DAKSY said:
That's the going rate for the igniter.
Mizewell get one now, cuz next year they'll be $109...
It'd sure be nice to know who makes the induction coil
for that component...Probably get that for under $50...

$104 suggested retail right now.

Eric

Oh, I didn't mention PJPellet, You need to send me a $10 donation first. 8 more people and I get a FREE igniter.

Bank said:
Oh, I didn't mention PJPellet, You need to send me a $10 donation first. 8 more people and I get a FREE igniter.

LOL! I don't have any money left after paying my "Pellet Pig" dues........ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.