Replacement Motor for Breckwell Big E Convection Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennisla

Dec 7, 2008
Woonsocket, RI
kd1ca.net
This is my third winter with my Big E and I love it.
But I am looking to order replacement motors. I'd rather not be stuck since I've replaced the Convection Blower once.
The motor cost me 75$ at that time.
I would like to have replacement motors on hand and I am sure that I can do better than that for a price.
I'd also like to get Combustion Blower motor and an Auger Motor.
There must be a source that you guys use.

I need the replacement model numbers to order and where to get them please.

Thanks Much!

-Dennis

Dennisla said:
This is my third winter with my Big E and I love it.
But I am looking to order replacement motors. I'd rather not be stuck since I've replaced the Convection Blower once.
The motor cost me 75$ at that time.
I would like to have replacement motors on hand and I am sure that I can do better than that for a price.
I'd also like to get Combustion Blower motor and an Auger Motor.
There must be a source that you guys use.

I need the replacement model numbers to order and where to get them please.

Thanks Much!

-Dennis

Call me in trhe morning and I will see what I can do. I have auger motors, circulation and combustion blowers on back order. I do not have pricing at home but I can see what I can do. I been waiting some time for parts.

Eric
330-876-0200

Status
Not open for further replies.