restrictor plate

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepaulmc

Jan 2, 2012
Pocono Mountains, PA
I have a 05 25-PDVC... Has anyone played with the plate on this/ Does it make any difference in the pellet amount used. In the full closed position it seems to close the opening almost halfway. What is its actual purpose??

Sorry for all the questions, new to all this. Stove was given to me so this is my first year toying with it..

Thanks,
Paul

I'm just trying to see what it does... if anything and if I should make any changes to the settings if I move it..

wannabe pellet pyro said:
I'm just trying to see what it does... if anything and if I should make any changes to the settings if I move it..

Just for the heck of it, you might want to give Englander a call tomorrow and ask about it. If you give them the model & serial #, they can give you some info on the unit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.