Rhode Island Pellet Supply

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Does anyone have any suggestions for RI pellet delivery besides bix box and state line pellet supply? Im wondering if there is maybe a small local coal/pellet/ice type business that Im unaware of and havent found on the google machine. Thanks!

We just got our Harman 52i insert installed yesterday from Frederickson and they delivered two tons of Vermont pellets for us last weekend. Pricing was higher than I thought we were quoted - $689 for two tons.

We just got our Harman 52i insert installed yesterday from Frederickson and they delivered two tons of Vermont pellets for us last weekend. Pricing was higher than I thought we were quoted - $689 for two tons.

Pretty pricey for 2 tons of pellets... i get mine from Fireplace Showcase in Seekonk. I burn energex softwood and two tons cost me $538 ($269 per ton x2) + $65 (delivery). They keep them inside their warehouse too

Pretty pricey for 2 tons of pellets... i get mine from Fireplace Showcase in Seekonk. I burn energex softwood and two tons cost me $538 ($269 per ton x2) + $65 (delivery). They keep them inside their warehouse too

Oh I agree. We decided to get two tons when we initially went into the store and picked out our stove. The guys there said they have an "early bird" special and the prices are cheaper now being in the offseason. To be honest, I believe we were told it would be $300 a ton, so I don't know how they came up with $689 for two. If I remember correctly, that $300 also included delivery, so I don't know where the extra $89 came from. Either way, this was all before finding this forum, so now I can at least check on here to see what people are paying for pellets.

Also, thanks for the info. I will definitely check that place out with those prices. That's about $150 less than what we paid!

Oh I agree. We decided to get two tons when we initially went into the store and picked out our stove. The guys there said they have an "early bird" special and the prices are cheaper now being in the offseason. To be honest, I believe we were told it would be $300 a ton, so I don't know how they came up with $689 for two. If I remember correctly, that $300 also included delivery, so I don't know where the extra $89 came from. Either way, this was all before finding this forum, so now I can at least check on here to see what people are paying for pellets.

Also, thanks for the info. I will definitely check that place out with those prices. That's about $150 less than what we paid!

Fireplace showcase does an early bird special during the summer as well. I am not sure of the dates. However, the price i wrote is their normal price! If you could get the early bird from fireplace showcase you will definitely be saving money!