Rika Intergra II weird stuff

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I already know the answer.....but in the event that there is an Austroflamme/ Rika guru in these here parts...

Igniter is only getting 38v located on port VI

Customer is manually lighting stove...but lately it cycles to the cleaning stage once per hour, fire goes out, stove just keeps on running but auger isn't feeding pellets.

I'm thinking control board....which is a huge bummer, anyone?

Scott,

forum member "Flammam" has an Integra and has helped members out in the past....try sending him a PM.

My best guess without troubleshooting the stove is the control board. 38v at the ignitor is a sign the driver for the ignitor has failed and more than likely the central processor. There is a guy on Ebay who repairs the boards for a flat fee, just search Autroflamm.

2 seasons of dead nuts reliability from My Integra II insert. Fingers crossed.

Sounds like a bad relay or Triac, which switches power to the ignitor, rather than the microprocessor. If the micro was dead, I suspect nothing would work on the stove.
(PS smwilliamson : I bought the Ecoteck Elena....waiting for flue-pipe delivery)

Status
Not open for further replies.