Risley Pellets... any experience?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a ton of Risley pellets. Hardwood. Did a search for them on this forum and NOTHING but my own previous mention of buying a ton. Is this a new company? They are out of Monticello, WI. I know, I know, I should buy a few bags and use them before purchasing a whole pallet, but I figured I'd better get SOMETHING before the heating season begins, and I'm stuck purchasing a few bags at a time. This is my first season with a pellet stove.

Bear Valley huh? I can see the bear valley hills from my treestand, come this November........it's a small world. Have fun burnin' your stove this year. Not sure of the place, but check out the pellet stove dealer in Spring Green, he may have a good deal with pellets.

Harmaniac said:
Bear Valley huh? I can see the bear valley hills from my treestand, come this November........it's a small world. Have fun burnin' your stove this year. Not sure of the place, but check out the pellet stove dealer in Spring Green, he may have a good deal with pellets.

My front yard is 800 acres of DNR owned hunting and fishing land. LOVE it!

Harmaniac said:

Off topic, but to bump my post- how's the hunting going so far? Seen quite a bit coming out of the Valley. Both runnin' scared, and harvested.

Status
Not open for further replies.