Road Trip To Scranton Tomorrow....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Picking up a new horse with a friend... any one near by? Scooting out tomorrow PM and heading back Sunday early Am.

Not a lot of notice, but figured I'd throw it out there.

I'm about an hour north of Scranton. I do have plans but if you were to have problems or something along the way I could break free if you needed a hand. I'll send you my numbers just in case.

pen

'Tis ok... figured it was worth a shot.

Packing the camera, hopefully will get some new pony pics :)

Sumbitch GF talk about last minute notice..:p
I got plans all day today and I plan on getting schnookered tonite so I will be way hung tomorrow am...;lol
Looking for to pics though.

Last minute thingy, Gamma.

If ya see a Dodge 3500 white 3500 dually pulling a big white Jamco horse trailer with NY plates, and 2 crazy women, wave ;)

Was there last weekend to see the family but staying home this weekend, good luck and looking forward to the pics. Our newby has "found her legs" and wears me out just watching her sometimes :)

Could you stop at Dunder Mifflin and p/u some paper....see Dwight :)

Whew !! Whirlwind trip. Seems we ended up outside of Wilkes Barre..Carverton was the town the barn was in. Anways, new horse is home & snuggled in Jacks old stall, which is fitting as they are/were both bays. It's officially the "Big Grown Horse Stall" as of today.

I got some pics, but need to unload them off of the Rebel Man, there's ALOT of potential firewood just laying around up there !!

Best part was when Janice got on the CB to ask about the traffic back up, and after her "break 19" some guy comes back & say "go ahead, cupcake"
4-thatsbad.gif

I'm going to call her Cupcake from now on
happy0198.gif

Reactions: pen
Congrats on another mouth to feed. !!

It ain't mine, thank goodness !! I just rode shotgun
action-smiley-034.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.