Rubber roofing in nc MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
Hi all,

I'm heading to pick up another roll of used rubber roofing from this guy - see CL post below if you from the area and are interested. It's been tough for me to find used rubber roofing, but this guy had some available about 4 months ago, and just got more in. It's been awesome for top covering the stacks. The large roll I bought last time gave me about 32 4' squares. I'm buying the 4'2"x57' roll which will give me an additional 14 4' squares - enough to cover about 46 pallets, or at little over 4 years worth of wood. Thought some local folks might want to get some for their stacks (just don't buy my roll before I get there!). Cheers!

http://nh.craigslist.org/mat/2800893174.html

I tried that guy last year and never heard back from him. It worked out fine, though, as I found much cheaper stuff from another guy a few weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.