Salvo Citation Info Needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kabeyun17

Dec 23, 2010
SE MA
Hello,
I just purchased a used Salvo Citation wood/coal burning stove. My understanding is that this company went out of business, but I was hoping that someone out there might be able to provide the specs or some kind of manual on this stove. I need those for the building inspector when he comes.

Thanks so much!

Kaveyun17

Attachments

• salvo citation heater.jpg
    salvo citation heater.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,141
Hello, I'm also trying to track down the manual for a fire place insert circa 1982 manufactured by Salvo Machinery Inc. Citation II-CI. Just seeing if anyone has ever been able to track one down since these posts. Any help would be great, thanks.​

Tyler one post for the manual is sufficient. If, and I don't think they will, anybody that has the manual passes through it won't be immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.