Scandia 325C Surround

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

asalsman

Aug 23, 2018
Woodland Park Colorado
I have scoured the internet to try and find a Scandia 325C wood burning insert surround that is whole and not chipped or broken. Does anyone knows where I could find this surrounds? Have any contacts? willing to sell theirs? We will pay to have it shipped from anywhere in the US.

Attachments

• surround1.jpg
    surround1.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 649
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a long shot. It could be easier to have one fabricated out of sheet steel and painted.

I would love to do that but because of a mistake this particular one is taking advantage of the situation and demanding the original and nothing less. It's been quite the issue and not a fun one at that.

I would love to do that but because of a mistake this particular one is taking advantage of the situation and demanding the original and nothing less. It's been quite the issue and not a fun one at that.
I currently have this unit in my home. I am about to renovate and may be able to assist you rather than me refurbish this one.
Respond if you still seek parts.

I have scoured the internet to try and find a Scandia 325C wood burning insert surround that is whole and not chipped or broken. Does anyone knows where I could find this surrounds? Have any contacts? willing to sell theirs? We will pay to have it shipped from anywhere in the US.
I have one. Doesn't have converter and needs gasket. Reply if still wanted.