Score! (Crown Molding)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stax

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2010
Southeastern PA
Brother popped in yesterday with some "free" crown molding from the job site. It was poplar specifically milled and painted for the location they were working at. Picked me up a can of semi-gloss ultra white to make her "purrdy". Pics once we get it up.

P.S. I need to wipe the floor one more time.
Crown Molding.jpg

I hate putting up crown molding especially if you miter the corners. It is easier if you put in corner blocks. I would measure and study my cut and it would still come out wrong!:( Did I say I hate putting up crown molding?

Gary

Greg, thanks for the link but I won't be needing it. My older brother the carpenter will be installing it. Dude is the truth.

That is a beautiful floor....I remember when you started it...
Awesome job....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.