Score! need help with release form

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckarotka

Minister of Fire
Sep 21, 2009
Northwest PA on the lake
I just got a good score from a local co. They have no problem with me removing damaged, or downed trees from a property they own. They would like a release of liability singed. I have no problem doing this but the wording is not my thing, they asked if I would draft up a form and fax it to them. Anyone have a form they use for such cases?

For starters they are allowing me to get 2 loads from the site, but if I play my cards right there is about 20a of land to be cleaned up.
When they decide to build there the clearing of the land could be huge.

Any help?

I have a couple of forms. i've never had anything happen, so it's important to note that they've never been "tested" I haven't even had them looked at by a lawyer.

I did do one with an insurance salesman who said it looks ok, but i dunno if that means anything.... Give me a couple of minutes to find them (I actually think they are on my work computer in another building....)

One is a hold THEM harmless for my personal injury and the other is a hold ME harmless for damage to people or property.

I don't have the word document with me, but here are some scans I just did. If you want me to send you a txt file or rtf or doc or whatever you want, I'd be happy to do that, just send me a PM.

Attachments

• WAIVER1 (Large).jpg
    WAIVER1 (Large).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 362
  • WAIVER2 (Large).jpg
    WAIVER2 (Large).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 318
Thanks,
I found a website that you can get them for free, http://www.freelinks.com/forms/liability.php. Scroll down and click on the word doc named snappyforms.
I do appreciate the time you took to find yours Danno.

Would this make a good sticky for the shed thread for others to have quick easy access to?

Sounds like a good score. if it builds into alot more they might want more might be a good idea to check with an insurance agent ( not your current agent) and see what it would entail with alarming your current agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.