Score!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rathmir

Sep 5, 2008
Dela-where??
Yeahhhhh! I just picked up a third of a cord of maple from a craigslist free ad...There was still at least a cord and a half left, going back tomorrow after work to see if any is left. I didn't wanna overload the poor f150...this weekend though I'm going to look at an f350, and its got a plow!

Are ya gonna push it home?????

:p

Congrats, and be nice to that F150 :)

I was gonna take a big 4x8 pallet I have and stack the wood on it and push it with the plow! After filling the bed of course....

Yeah, I am always nice to the F150...as it isn't actually mine (LOL!) although it lived in my driveway for a year or so (thanks Ma!)

I remember bringing home a bit over a half cord of cherry in it once, and I didn't want to duplicate that feeling. I felt like the rear bumper was going to scrape the ground!

Pics required :)

That's actually a very hard thing to do in my area, here you need to reply to the adds immediately, I only score wood 1 out of 10 posts :-(

Yeah, I replied same day. Picked up as soon as I could after work. I am sure there had been some other wood vultures there before me, which is why I hope there is still some left tonight. The owner of it said first come first served, he doesn't care who gets it as long as it gets taken. This tree was huge too. At least 3 ft at the stump.

rathmir said:
I was gonna take a big 4x8 pallet I have and stack the wood on it and push it with the plow! After filling the bed of course....

Yeah, I am always nice to the F150...as it isn't actually mine (LOL!) although it lived in my driveway for a year or so (thanks Ma!)

I remember bringing home a bit over a half cord of cherry in it once, and I didn't want to duplicate that feeling. I felt like the rear bumper was going to scrape the ground!

Buy yourself a GM, you won't have those issues!! ;-P

Exactly the kind of foolishness I would expect from a Patriots fan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.