SCORE!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardog

Jan 13, 2011
NW CT
Responded to a craigslist ad in CT yesterday where the guy had 25 trees taken down. Went up and looked at it and it was an AMO (ash, maple, and oak) dump. Better yet,i could park the trailer next to the trees and cut and toss. I was like a kid in the candy store. Took out two 5x10 trailer loads today, well into 2012-2013 and possibly 2013-2014 now. Now I just need to split and stack the stuff. Great to pull ahead a bit and pass on the less than desirable scrounges - a lesson learned from many here.

Excellent. You cant get much better than that.If the trees are already dropped,thats 1/2 the battle won already.

Good score but you know the rules, pics or it didnt happen.

That is super great ChocoLab!

Status
Not open for further replies.