Scrounge today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood spliter

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, ny
I feel like I'm back in action. I got this today but I still have a foot of snow in my yard. I still can't make it to the pile that needs to be split. Picture is of my truck and splitter. I still can't figure out how to re size pictures with the new computer.

Attachments

• backin 2.jpg
    backin 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 306
wood spliter said:
I feel like I'm back in action. I got this today but I still have a foot of snow in my yard. I still can't make it to the pile that needs to be split. Picture is of my truck and splitter. I still can't figure out how to re size pictures with the new computer.

Spliter nice load of wood, what type of wood is it?

Zap

well done. And there are people who have the audacity to wonder why wood splitters have a trailer hitch!

pen

Nice haul. Worry not about the snow. It will be gone very soon.

Troybuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.