Second Drop Saturday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
After dropping the damaged Sugar Maple on Saturday morning we'll take a run up here and drop this Beech. (base is starting to get hollow) Down the hill from this we have two more damaged Sugar Maples(might just take one) which I have to check before dropping.

If I can get two of the trees out this weekend I'll be happy. The Sugar Maple is broken off on the top and rotting so I'll take this one.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2520-5.jpg
    100_2520-5.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 100_2533-1.jpg
    100_2533-1.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 262
PapaDave said:
Cool pics zap.
I see you have a new avatar to remind you of the fact that it's winter. :)
As if getting out in the woods all the time isn't enough. (^^^)

Not a bad place to be. :coolsmile:

Zap

I agree Zap. In the woods is one of the best places in the world to be! I just feel at home in the woods.

Backwoods Savage said:
I agree Zap. In the woods is one of the best places in the world to be! I just feel at home in the woods.

I now know what you mean Sav.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.