She clean the shop!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Wow I have not seen the top of that bench for a long time!

Attachments

• resize shop.jpg
    resize shop.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 376
If your she is anything like my she, you'll never find some of your prize posessions.

gandrimp said:
If your she is anything like my she, you'll never find some of your prize posessions.

She has taken a Big mess and turn it into a money maker. All I need is my chainsaw cart, it has everything on it.

wow... looks nice.. She must have a project in mind for you that requires you to have that space open.

I have a bench top like that around some where.

drewmo said:
smokinjay said:

And in the time it takes to complete one project, I bet that bench will be back to it's chaotic comfort.

lol You Know it!

mecreature said:
wow... looks nice.. She must have a project in mind for you that requires you to have that space open.

I have a bench top like that around some where.

Yea I lost mine for a year or so....

I lost my work bench top a long time ago.

wingsfan said:
I lost my work bench top a long time ago.

Getting ready to put a slab on my rolling chainsaw stand that 8 foot by 36 inch by 3 inch thick.....Black Walnut.

my She is not allowed in the office, garage or basement for just that reason! but then she gets control over the rest of the house which i keep running using the office, basement and garage. i think i got a raw deal here.

Dr.Faustus said:
my She is not allowed in the office, garage or basement for just that reason! but then she gets control over the rest of the house which i keep running using the office, basement and garage. i think i got a raw deal here.

Lol I cant find it if I clean or she cleans, so I will let her have this one!

Someone gave me a kid-sized workbench for my kids to put near mine in the basement. My son has been down with me two evenings and he has already put enough crap on it to require a cleaning. It is pure male genetics. Open work bench, crap it up. It basically comes to not having enough time in the day to square things away.

It is funny that I can put something down on a full workbench and a few weeks later remember exactly where I put it last. Does this happen to anyone else? Kind of like a photographic memory.

i can remember where i put stuff. i usually just have to think about what project i did last with the tool, then i know exactly where it is.

unless.... *she* moved it! then i'll neeever see it again as long as i live because....

1. she doesnt know the name of the item she moved.
2. she doesnt know what the item she moved does.
3. she cant remember what she did with it based on its physical description.

its gotten a little better since i started trying to explain stuff to her and include her in projects.

doubledip said:
smokinjay said:

Is that what they look like...hmmmm

This is when I finnish it, that lasted about a day. lol

Attachments

• work bench shoes.jpg
    work bench shoes.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.