Shed Image Search

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a nice search. Thanks for posting.

Not really surprisnig I guess.....quite a few of those sheds are from this site!

My bad.....I didn't properly read your post.

Backwoods Savage said:
That was a nice search. Thanks for posting.

Agreed Dennis.. Nice to see the Hearth.com name out there.
I just built some racks for my wood and set them right next to my Dog Kennel.. Thats Never Used... Needless to say, I am taking the doghouse off, removing the chicken wire, and putting a back on the North (side from pic) side. Dont realize what you got sometimes. Tried to post a pic, didnt work. Gonna try later.

Its only a 10x10 structure. But should hold about 3 cord stacked to the roof. Im excited to get started on it. Got a bunch of 1x6 slats from our fence for the horse pasture (3.5 fenced acres) that we don't use anymore. Along with the 30x40 cleary building I had built. Been slowly taking the fence down and using for other projects. Got enough 4x4's and 1x6 oak slats (rough cut from Amish next door) to build several sheds. Just gotta do it.... Ultimate goal is to move my 30x40 barn from the back and move it up to the house. Might talk to the Amish to see what they would charge for the move (dis-assemble/re-assemble).

Here is the kennel/soon to be Wood Shed.

Attachments

• another%20view%20of%20racks.jpg
    another%20view%20of%20racks.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 556
Makes me want to build another shed :)
Thanks for sharing.

I recognized a few sheds -- specifically Fossil's shed (aka Taj Ma Hal . . . and yes I am jealous) and I think Carbon Liberator's (?) . . . may have got the member's name wrong . . . it's the shed with the "man cave/bomb shelter." Didn't see my woodshed . . . guess my handiwork will remain anonymous. ;)

firefighterjake said:
I recognized a few sheds -- specifically Fossil's shed (aka Taj Ma Hal . . . and yes I am jealous) and I think Carbon Liberator's (?) . . . may have got the member's name wrong . . . it's the shed with the "man cave/bomb shelter." Didn't see my woodshed . . . guess my handiwork will remain anonymous. ;)

Isnt your wood shed huge? I remember seeing a picture one day so it must be in there some where

weatherguy said:
firefighterjake said:

Isnt your wood shed huge? I remember seeing a picture one day so it must be in there some where

Not overly huge . . . 12 x 20 or something like that.

I think every pic I ever posted is on there.

firefighterjake said:

Now that is wrong Jake. Why did they post some pictures of my wood piles but not your shed? It just isn't right.....but we'll just have to live with it. My bet is that they knew that you split some of that stuff wrong. Stick to vertical and all will be well.

any chance we can sticky that link?

Backwoods Savage said:
firefighterjake said:

Now that is wrong Jake. Why did they post some pictures of my wood piles but not your shed? It just isn't right.....but we'll just have to live with it. My bet is that they knew that you split some of that stuff wrong. Stick to vertical and all will be well.
I think you are right BS, I'm in there splitting a big round vertical......nothing even to do with a wood shed :cheese:

Nice search, though there are at least a few I wouldn't want to copy (like the picture of my tin storage shed with the caved in roof.....) I could see making it a sticky, but I don't seem to have the button to do it, or perhaps I've just forgotten how....

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.