Shout out to Stove shop!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdege

Nov 15, 2011
Dover, NH
I wanted to recognize Hearth Designs, especially thier tech, in Hookset, NH. I am in my second year of owning my Harman insert and have had many issues with the ignitor, however the employees have been great over this time working to fix the issue. Two weeks ago the tech, after speaking to Harman directly, came out and replaced several parts (ignitor, cradel, etc) and the stove has worked like a dream since.

Thank you to all the employees at Hearth Designs!!!

In my search for finding a good wood stove shop in the southern NH area has been a grueling trial and error. I'll keep Hearth Designs in mind.

I decided to go with them over my local stove show in Hampton falls. I feel bad about it but they do the whole job at a great price. 8 days to go until my installation.

I decided to go with them over my local stove show in Hampton falls. I feel bad about it but they do the whole job at a great price. 8 days to go until my installation.
That is exactly why I choose them over the shop in Hampton, and even being in Dover they are always there. The shop in Hampton has some good pellets.

That's why it is always important to find a good dealer as much as a good stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.