Slammed, when it rain's, it pours...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterMech

We got pounded here in southern Ulster County with over 4.5 inches of rain in about a 3-4 hour span. And I can't remember the last time we had measureable rainfall but it was over 30 days ago. Not much left of the gravel road out front. Most of it washed down hill into my paved driveway..... :mad:

Sorry to hear the road washed into your driveway. I wish we would have gotten some of that rain though. It rained this weekend off and on but we still need more for sure.

Reactions: PapaDave
MasterMech, send some of that rain this way, we had some but not enough.

Zap

We had a soaking rain for about 3 - 4 hours last
night, but not really a heavy one.
My Crusher-Run driveway & sidewalk held up,
f we get a nasty downpour, some re-assembly is required...

MasterMech, send some of that rain this way, we had some but not enough.

Zap

Sorry Zap, the forecast says we're fresh outta rain for awhile. Got some gravel for sale tho. Cheap. You load/haul. :p

We had some rain last night (not enough) it is starting up again today. After today it looks like another seven days without rain.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.