slowly building the pellet pen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted3g

Feeling the Heat
Aug 3, 2012
Central PA
I keep reading and it seems like the good pellets are climbing in price so ive been stocking up on my top shelf stuff since its only a fraction above box store prices still here in pa. Im up to 4 tons of Turman and a few loose bags i grabbed on random trips to lowes and hd. I havent burned the Stove Chow yet but i can honestly say that the Turman beats the pants off Green Teams in every way. Anxiously awaiting the storm.

EC5710BA-4C47-46EB-AB56-259777C5B777-2722-0000060068E544D1.jpg

Reactions: oldmountvernon
Turman's are great and the chows are decent. This could get interesting here this weekend, keep safe everyone.

Nice! Just make sure you can access the electrical panel. Best not to block it in case of an emergency. Code police might get ya! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.