Small oil of my first stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

murphysart

Nov 13, 2011
This is my my first wood stove.I may paint the Lop i pellet stove i just purchased but only if it behaves as good as this stove.So fare it has not lol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 642
something way down deep inside me, always wanted to paint with oils. Maybe one day. Nice Job!!

-Soupy1957

Thank you. In my opinion any type of painting is good for the soul and greatly rewarding. I hope you give it a try

murphysart said:
This is my my first wood stove.I may paint the Lop i pellet stove i just purchased but only if it behaves as good as this stove.So fare it has not lol

murphysart, looks great. Did you get the Yankee Pellet stove?

zap

Very cool murphy. Keep sharing the art work. We enjoy it. Got any others that are already done? One of a wood stack would look cool painted. A stack of split wood always looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.