Snow pics and video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
For those of you unfortunate enough to not get hit!

Attachments

• snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 386
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 390
Beats an ice storm >:-(

*Dix is grumbling a lot, lately, too much snow*

That 5 acres in Tennesse for $5000 is looking pretty good right now ;-P

We had a half inch of ice at 4:00 this afternoon, and it's been freezing rain constantly since then. I haven't been out to measure lately, but, if we have less than 3/4" of ice now, i'd be amazed.

Our power has blipped a few times now, but has managed to stay on. When the wind picks up to 35-40mph gusts... We're probably gonna go dark.

At least we'll still have heat!!!

-SF

Nice to see you flatlanders are getting your share this year. Normally it's only the hilltowners up in god's country that get to enjoy his bounty. :lol: You did check all your vent pipes! Be safe.
Ed

Love this stuff... when it's 3000 miles away. LOL

Love the snow . . . but I think I'm getting my fill of it this year . . . the snow is now up and past some of the first floor windows at my house (of course this is not just from the natural snow fall . . . some of it is snow that has been raked off the roof . . . but still . . . I haven't seen this amount of snow for a very, very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.