Snowing Again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
We were only supposed to get an inch. 6 so far and still snowing. I don't know, but my firewood cutting may really be done this time, until Spring. Maybe after it settles for a day or two, and I get my driveway clear, then I'll see if I can pack the trails down again. I had trouble getting home from the barn tonight with the 2wd ATV and tire chains, due to the drifting.
IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

Wow quads' you definitely don't need that tire to split them rounds now :lol: As usual wonderful beautiful pictures keep them coming

Hey Quads, what camera do you have? Your picture are always great and I am in the market for an upgrade.

They don't make it anymore, and I'm not sure of a replacement for it, but I have a Canon Powershot SX100 IS. It's basically a point and shoot with better zoom (10x optical and 4x digital) and manual control. I've been very happy with it. I purchased it 1 1/2 years ago, it numbers the pictures up to 10,000 and starts over, I'm past half-way on my second 10,000 since buying it. (15,000+)

Status
Not open for further replies.