snowy stacks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktail

Minister of Fire
Sep 18, 2011
Western WA
First snow at my new house. Just a few of my stacks...

snow16.jpg

snow14.jpg

snow17.jpg

After this morning's dumping I have about a foot of snow.
21.jpg

Had to shake the snow off the trees just to get to my current supply.
8.jpg

25.jpg

16.jpg

No way I'm shoveling the driveway.
2.jpg

Beautiful pics! I am so ready for some white mornings! I think winter has forgotten my area lol.

Nice Pics!! That wood looks well protected under that pine.

Nice pictures! Is that a cedar tree growing next to your wood stack in the 1st picture? Living in NY I was amazed, when I skied in BC, at cedar trees 3-4' through.

Those are great pictures I love the road photo and the last photo of the stacks.

Pete

Ncountry said:
Nice pictures! Is that a cedar tree growing next to your wood stack in the 1st picture? Living in NY I was amazed, when I skied in BC, at cedar trees 3-4' through.

Yup. I've got a stand of cedars by my woodpiles out back, with one big one that's in that 3-4ft size. It actually splits into two trunks about 6' from the ground. It's one of a few trees I want to have a pro cut down before spring. The other cedars back there are much smaller and just right to stack wood between.

Status
Not open for further replies.