Some serious BS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Haven't we all seen this newscast?

:lol: gotta love the Onion...

You can always predict the local media here. The first time it snows they send a crew to a hardware store where people are buying salt and snow shovels. Then they go to a tire store and show people buying snow tires for the storm.

Damn glad they didn't sugar coat it. Tell it the way it is!

I love it.

KC

Sounds much better than the BS we used to see on tv. Now that we don't watch it any more, that video seemed.....educational....

Yup. I've just about stopped watching TV. Just crap. It's all crap. The web sites now, in an effort to synergize programming with news, make "news" out of TV programs.

And that clip just about sums it up. Love the Onion.

As it should be!

roflmao!

pen

What reason was that again? F-cking, oh yeah. I LOVE that word!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody remember Charlie Brown?
Remember when the teacher spoke, and all we heard was "' wah, wah,...wah, wah, wah, wah"?
That's how I hear "newscasts". I hate beating dead horses. Pointless.

Now that friggin puts a smile to my face......BG :lol: :lol: ;-P
I needed a chuckle today....

It has been years since I actually watched one of these things. I fall asleep watching the Onion one night per week though.

All I can say about this news report is "ain't that effin true?..."

One thing for sure about these talking head bimbos and whatever the male equivalents are called, is that if one of them surrenders to the North Vietnamese like Walter Cronkite did one evening, nobody will believe them as they lie all the time anyway.

Milt said:
talking head bimbos and whatever the male equivalents are called

bimboys?

mediapimps?

Status
Not open for further replies.