Something missing in this picture???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a good situation at all!!!

No it shure isnt, without the legs i bet he has some dried out carbonized wood down below that hearthpad.

This Vermont Castings, Vigilant Parlor wood stove is in excellent condition. It was installed in 1999 and takes 24 inch firewood, has rear adjustable draft vents and can be top loaded. It is 34 in H x 30 in W x 20 in D and has very little use. Can deliver locally for a small fee.

Please check my 100% positive feedback for confident bidding!

I think the last wood Vigilant II was manufactures in 1988 and almost all had glass doors the
There was a Vigliant IA made up till 1992 combo wood coal all Vigilants made after 1992 are strictly coal burning stoves

I wonder about the bottom castings and steel no air space to dissipate heat

elkimmeg said:
This Vermont Castings, Vigilant Parlor wood stove is in excellent condition. It was installed in 1999 and takes 24 inch firewood, has rear adjustable draft vents and can be top loaded. It is 34 in H x 30 in W x 20 in D and has very little use. Can deliver locally for a small fee.

Please check my 100% positive feedback for confident bidding!

I think the last wood Vigilant II was manufactures in 1988 and almost all had glass doors the
There was a Vigliant IA made up till 1992 combo wood coal all Vigilants made after 1992 are strictly coal burning stoves

I wonder about the bottom castings and steel no air space to dissipate heat

Got to love the wording - it was installed in 1999 - could simply mean that this current installation you are looking at was performed in 1999 after 10-20 years of use by someone before him. Technically, he hasn't lied :)

Wow it would sure be something to look under that brick...

-Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.