Sorry for my lack of participation in the forum.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Sorry for my lack of participation in the forum. Summer has been good for both stores in the most part. It looks like we will be shutting down the Kinsman, Ohio Store for a while and working out of the Brookfield, Ohio location. This is due to many things and yes the economy has played a part.

Other than that we are now an Authorized Harman and QuadraFire sales and service location. I will be headed to Chicago in late August for a days worth of training and learning in depth about both brands. I will be taking two of my employees with me for this school. We will still be selling and SERVICING Breckwell pellet stoves.

Kinsman Stoves, LLC will not be going out of business because that is where the pellet wholesaling is done through. In 2008 Kinsman Stoves moved 104 truckloads of pellets. As of Wednesday, 07-22-09 Kinsman Stoves will have moved 111 truckloads (22 tons a truck). Kinsman Stoves owes this to some of the people from this board and I would like to say thanks. It is nice doing business with nice people.

If you do have any questions please call, e-mail, or send a carrier pigeon. We will try to answer all questions. Heck we are even on Facebook now and active in Mafia Wars in the down time.

Thanks again
Eric

eric,

thats awesome news! since you are going to get some schooling on these other stoves, will the average joe be able to contact you or one of your employees for tech support? i for one, am not afraid to do my own work on my own stove, i bought it used and the warrantee has run out on it since the purchase. it works fine, i have no issues,just wondering if you will give tech support or deal parts to the avg. person.

thanx,

mike

Call or shoot an email on questions. Pictures also help but make sure someone else will be able to identify what is in the picture.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.