SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Davy.

Hold onto your hats, boyzzz. It's gonna be a bumpy ride......

Don't say I didn't warn ya's !!

grinning-smiley-031.gif

Oookay. I have not had my caffeine yet today. Going to get that right now! What the hell is the subject of the SOTW?

Get your damn coffee then put up a song, any song!

zap :vampire:

zapny said:

First. I would like to thank Dix for posting that video. I like that song. Good song Dix. Thanks. Carmen. I always thought she was a professional dancer. The quality of dancing was tremendous. Such timing, choreography, originality. :lol: I loved it. Thanks again.

Second. I do not drink coffee. Hate the stuff. Tried it when I was about 15 and hated the taste. Will never drink it again. So I drink a pepsi in the morning and in the afternoon. A guy I used to work with use to say, "You don't like coffee? What a ya, a communist? :lol: He always cracked me up.

Third. I was using one of these last night. Here is my song. Full screen it and turn it up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tTN-b5KHg

Fourth. Dix. Did I say thank you? Thank you.

How much snow did you get ZAP? We lucked out, got an inch, if that. :coolgrin:

Gasifier said:
zapny said:

First. I would like to thank Dix for posting that video. I like that song. Good song Dix. Thanks. Carmen. I always thought she was a professional dancer. The quality of dancing was tremendous. Such timing, choreography, originality. :lol: I loved it. Thanks again.

Second. I do not drink coffee. Hate the stuff. Tried it when I was about 15 and hated the taste. Will never drink it again. So I drink a pepsi in the morning and in the afternoon. A guy I used to work with use to say, "You don't like coffee? What a ya, a communist? :lol: He always cracked me up.

Third. I was using one of these last night. Here is my song. Full screen it and turn it up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tTN-b5KHg

Fourth. Dix. Did I say thank you? Thank you.

How much snow did you get ZAP? We lucked out, got an inch, if that. :coolgrin:

Just had a dusting overnight, we shall see what we get today.

zap

It is amzing Zapny, I was hoping ths SOTW would be LaGrange, but I'll take this.

Jack Straw said:
It is amzing Zapny, I was hoping ths SOTW would be LaGrange, but I'll take this.

Just spoke with Gamma (CEO of the SOTW) for next week we would like JS posting the SOTW along with a subject.

zap

That is a lot of pressure for me, but I do love music. I will do my best. I am assuming you meant me. :bug:

Zap, could you put in a good word fro me? I have a song and a subject in mind.

Hey, I can wait another week. It will give me more time to work on it. Gamma please advise! :coolsmile:

Jack Straw said:
Hey, I can wait another week. It will give me more time to work on it. Gamma please advise! :coolsmile:

Relax Jack.....you can do it... ;-)

Flatbed.....you gots the following week....I have the power...since I am the CEO..... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
Jack Straw said:

Relax Jack.....you can do it... ;-)

Flatbed.....you gots the following week....I have the power...since I am the CEO..... :lol:

For you Gamma:

Dave, that song was one of my favs back in the day when I used to go "clubbing" every nite....
Where did those days go dammit? >:-(

We would not go out till 11:00....now I am in bed by that time... :red: :shut:

That was a good one, Dave.

Flatbedford said:

Lol, Its funny....we have this game on the wii where they have songs and you have to dance like the character on the screen...maybe its "lets Dance"r something like that.....my wife schools me in every song except this one :)

daveswoodhauler said:
Flatbedford said:

Lol, Its funny....we have this game on the wii where they have songs and you have to dance like the character on the screen...maybe its "lets Dance"r something like that.....my wife schools me in every song except this one :)

"Just Dance"....you should see me do Viva Las Vegas...laugh so hard you cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.